There is a can’t-miss event coming to town in less than two Months. March 3rd, 2011 is the fourth annual Seattle RE BarCamp!
You might be wondering what a “rebar camp” is. In a nutshell:
- RE BarCamp is not a company or any organization. It’s a unique “un-conference” organized and run by local volunteers who happen to be an elite group of real estate professionals.
- It is a casual, open and fun way to learn about cutting edge real estate marketing ideas. What that means is a lot of great real estate professionals sharing their ideas. You can come just to listen, to interact, or to lead your own discussion.
- Past events have covered everything from building blogs, to real estate digital photography tips, to using social networks like Twitter and Facebook.
- For most of the day, you’ll have multiple sessions to choose from. Sessions may include dozens of people, or even just a few. If you have an idea for a session, just bring it up on our RSVP.
- There are a number of Sponsors, so it’s FREE to attendees!
Our office has chosen to sponsor of Seattle RE BarCamp this year. We love the concept of collaboration. “As Iron sharpens iron, so one [person] sharpens another.” We love the idea of bringing people together at NO COST to them for a day of making each other better and growing one another’s business.
I really hope to see you there on March 3rd. Take a look at the Seattle Real Estate BarCamp website, and don’t forget to RSVP! You can also see who the other sponsors are, and the list of who’s coming. I bet you’ll recognize some names.
I’d love to know that you’re coming. If you have questions or want to talk about an idea for a session, I’d love to hear those too!