HOW TO GET OFF THE GROUND SAFELY
Ryan explains the four steps that will help ensure your home buying process is an easy one.
Step 2. Read the Concierge packet in full – Concierge Packet
Step 3. Gather all documentation and send this securely to The Niles Team
Step 4: Schedule your consultation appointment now –Make your appointment now
COMMON MISTAKES WHEN IN THE AIR
To help us process your loan smoothly, please follow these helpful steps:
- Submit all pages of your bank statements
- Reduce the number of non-payroll deposit’s into your bank account
- Do not allow any non-sufficient funds charges on your bank statements
- Your downpayment will need to be documented, please let us know if you are getting a gift or consolidating funds from other accounts.
- Send us a copy of your earnest money check and a bank statement showing the funds leaving your account.
- Personal checks are not allowed for your downpayment. Please bring a cashier’s check or send a wire to escrow at closing.
THREE THINGS THAT CAN CAUSE TURBULENCE
These 3 things will most likely cause a stall on your loan:
- Waiting to lock your rate in
- Trouble with your inspection: Spend the money on a good inspector for your inspection report
- Appraisal issues
LANDING SAFELY ON TIME
Now you’re ready for closing! When we get to this point your closing documents will be sent to escrow, where you will sign your paperwork. We will send you a copy of your HUD statement which is a breakdown of the closing fees. Please let us know if you would like us to attend your signing appointment. Once your loan funds we will send you an email letting you know.